NASHVILLE, (February 1, 2022) –The Restaurant Loss Prevention & Security Association (RLPSA) is feeling the love this Valentine’s Day by offering a +1 promotion for its Annual Conference April 10 – 13, 2022 in downtown Denver.
From today, February 1st to February 14, RLPSA is offering the restaurant and foodservice industry the opportunity to buy one registration and get one registration free (a non-member savings of over $995!) Simply enter the code: PlusOne as the code* when registering here.
The RLPSA Annual Conference is known for its value-packed agendas, and this year is no different. Check out some of these agenda highlights:
Executive Perspectives: Unpacking 2021 Lessons Learned & Future Predictions
- Nicole McDargh, Vice President of Safety & Loss Prevention, Domino’s
- Michael Peaster, Global Chief Safety & Security Officer, McDonald’s
- Cheryl Steele, Vice President of Global Security & Resilience, Starbucks
A Fireside Chat with COO Brad West: The Operational Value of Loss Prevention
- Brad West, COO of Noodles & Company
- Kathy Lockhart, Chief Accounting Officer, Noodles & Company
Franchise FOCUS Day: a dedicated day (4/10) to tackle franchisee challenges. Created for franchisees, by franchisees. Check out the agenda here.
Strategies for Solving Digital and Loyalty Fraud
- Tom Sullivan, Director of Fraud Prevention, Starbucks,
- Catherine Penizotto, Vice President of Customer Success, Agilence,
- Octavio Jara, Senior Manager of Security, McDonald’s
- Marc DellaSala, Special Agent in Charge, U.S. Secret Service
The Food Safety Considerations of Ghost Kitchens
- Linda Zaziski MSM CP-FS, National Director of Safety, Little Caesar Enterprises, Blue Line Distribution & Champion Foods
Predicting & Dealing with Social Unrest
- Ryan Long, Global Head of Intelligence and Executive Protection, McDonald’s,
- Hugo Cortez, McDonald’s and Law Enforcement Representatives
The Critical Aspects of De-escalation & Situational Awareness for your Employees + How to roll out a Workplace Violence Training Course
- William Flynn, former Homeland Security, Founder of The Power of Preparedness (TPOP)
- Heather Hearn, Senior Security Advisor at Wawa, Inc.
*PlusOne Promotion is not valid for solution providers, sorry.
For more session titles and speakers at the Annual Conference, visit the full-agenda outline here. RLPSA’s Annual Conference continues to announce exciting content additions so stay tuned by visiting RLPSA.com or joining our group on LinkedIn.
The RLPSA’s goal is to help make our members more efficient and successful in their careers by serving as the “go-to” resource for restaurant and food industry loss prevention and security, risk, and safety professionals. Investigate your company’s membership rate here and join today: http://rlpsa.com/join-us/