RLPSA Announces Keynote Speakers, Preliminary Agenda for “Amped-Up” Annual Conference in Nashville 2019
NASHVILLE, January 22, 2019 – The Restaurant Loss Prevention & Security Association (RLPSA) is proud to announce its keynote speaker, legendary coach and motivator, Lou Holtz, and preliminary agenda for its 2019 “Amped-Up” Annual Conference August 4 – 7 at the Renaissance Downtown Nashville.
RLPSA’s Annual Conference continues to be the premier conference for food service and restaurant loss prevention, safety, and risk professionals solely focused on restaurant challenges, solutions, and building a professional network of resources. Restaurants attending include Wendy’s, McDonald’s, Chick-fil-A, Little Caesar’s, Cheesecake Factory, Texas Roadhouse, Domino’s, Waffle House, YUM!, and more.
Additional agenda highlights include:
- “Game Plan for Success” presented by legendary coach, motivator, and author Lou Holtz, considered among the greatest speaking legends in America today sponsored by ADT | Protection One. Coach Holtz will discuss overcoming seemingly impossible challenges by setting your own goals and working to achieve them.
- “Failure is not Final,” Scott Waddle, Former Commander of the USS Greeneville and author of The Right Thing. Commander Waddle delivers a powerful message that failure need not be final; a lesson he’s learned after taking responsibility for the sinking of a Japanese fishing vessel, killing nine people on board.
- “Active Shooter: A Case Study in Preparation and Response” featuring John Fervier, Vice President of Risk from Waffle House and Director of Public Relations Pat Warner from Waffle House, and Steven Antoine, Director of Global Assets Protection, (CSO) Senior Security Executive and Advisor, GRCP for YUM! Brands.
- “On the 20” – the hottest trends, challenges, and ideas discussed with your peers every 20 mins. Pick your table, pick your topic!
- “Franchisee Focus” No Loss Prevention professional on staff? Attend this breakout for strategies on tackling the hottest LP, safety, and risk problems in the restaurant industry. Facilitated by: Domino’s Largest Franchisee RPM Pizza’s CEO Glenn Mueller.
“The RLPSA Board and the Annual Conference Committee has put together a valuable agenda so far addressing the most challenging issues facing loss prevention, safety, and risk professionals,” said Rocco Prate, RLPSA’s Interim Board President.
RLPSA is the only association dedicated to restaurant and food service loss prevention, security, safety and risk professionals. As a member-run organization, RLPSA shares information about industry trends and connects a network of peers who understand the unique challenges of the job, and who collaborate to find the next best solution.
Registration is open and restaurants are encouraged to register today for early bird pricing! Visit rlpsaannualconference.com to register or more information.
About the Restaurant Loss Prevention & Security Association
The Restaurant Loss Prevention & Security Association (RLPSA) is the nation’s only trade association dedicated to loss prevention, security, and risk management professionals in the restaurant industry. As a member-run organization, the mission of RLPSA is to provide a conduit for knowledge on the hottest industry trends, and to connect a network of peers who understand the unique challenges of the job and collaborate to drive the next generation of solutions.