NASHVILLE, January 11, 2021 – The Restaurant Loss Prevention & Security Association (RLPSA) announces it will convert its annual in-person conference to a “To Go” (uniquely virtual) format March 2 – 4, 2021. RLPSA’s top priority is the safety and security of our attendees and restaurant community. The “To Go” format will provide our foodservice community a safe, economical, and valuable way to obtain critical loss prevention, safety, and risk content. All are welcome to support RLPSA and register here.
RLPSA “To Go” Schedule:
March 2 – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. CST – General Session Day including:
- “ADAPT: Overcoming Adversity” from Major League Pitcher Jim Abbott
- “Steering Your Ship Through Rough Waters: Lessons on Leadership” presented by Captain Richard Phillips. Captain Phillips was rescued by Navy SEALs after being captured by Somali pirates
- “Getting Comfortable with Uncomfortable Conversations: Diversity & Inclusion” presented by James Fripp, Chief Diversity Officer for YUM! Brands, and Steven Antoine, Chief Security Officer for YUM! Brands
- “COVID Aftermath: Investigations, workers comp, physical headquarters, and more”
March 3 – Noon to 4 p.m. CST – Breakout topics including Safety, Risk, Loss Prevention and our Franchise Focus. For an example of breakout topics click here. More speakers and topics being announced!
March 4 – Noon to 4 p.m. CST – Breakout Sessions & Closing 2-hour session with Wicklander-Zulawski & Associates
All-Access Registration ($149) includes:
- Restaurant and Foodservice attendees will receive a physical gift box prior to the conference to “Solve for X” during our LIVE broadcast
- Flexibility to attend virtually from anywhere with some LIVE guest discussion and prizes from your host Executive Director Amber Bradley
- 24/7 access to breakout sessions available on-demand post-conference
- Post-conference networking with industry veterans
- First-time attendees receive a complimentary membership to RLPSA for one year
Register today by clicking here.
For updates, stay tuned to www.RLPSA.com.
The RLPSA’s goal is to help make our members more efficient and successful in their careers by serving as the “go-to” resource for restaurant and food industry loss prevention and security professionals. Investigate your company’s membership rate here and join today: http://rlpsa.com/join-us/ ###