NASHVILLE, April 27, 2020–The Restaurant Loss Prevention & Security Association (RLPSA) launches BackToOpen.com to help restaurants and foodservice providers open safely. BackToOpen.com is sponsored by DTiQ and Product Protection Solutions (PPS) and is available to all restaurants, foodservice providers, grocers or any other organization in need of resources to open safely.
RLPSA’s BackToOpen.com is a resource site providing tools for restaurants to open safely including state regulations, technology and safety products, as well as content including:
- Legal aspects: 10 Steps to Secure Your Organization Post COVID-19
- Helpful scripts associates can use when encountering COVID-19 issues
- Restaurants Managing Crisis Whitepaper
- De-escalation Q&A in the time of COVID-19
- How to partner with law enforcement and top tips on physical security
- Printable signage from the CDC including hand washing signs, etc.
- Social Distancing signage for printing
- National Restaurant Association Opening Guidelines
- And more!
“RLPSA created this resource site to help consolidate helpful information into one place,” said RLPSA Executive Director Amber Bradley. “Our mission is to help support the restaurant community by making it easier to re-open safely. We appreciate our solution provider partners DTiQ and PPS as well as a number of others that are showcasing their products and services to get our industry back to open safely.”
Save the date for March 15 to 18, 2021 when RLPSA will debut content on the hottest topics in the restaurant industry at its Annual Conference in Orlando, Florida. RLPSA also expands its “Franchise Focus” day with a full afternoon pre-conference dedicated to helping solve loss prevention, risk, and safety challenges for restaurant franchisees. For updates stay tuned to www.RLPSA.com.
The RLPSA’s goal is to help make our members more efficient and successful in their careers by serving as the “go-to” resource for restaurant and food industry loss prevention and security professionals. Investigate your company’s membership rate here and join today: https://www.rlpsa.com/join-us/